Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Lottery winner's flying start to 2014

A Tonbridge woman has won almost £4,000 in Kent, Surrey & Sussex Air Ambulance’s charity lottery.

The winner, who wishes to remain anonymous, scooped the jackpot when her lucky numbers 7, 16, 24 and 30 came up in the mid-week Superdraw.

She won a total of £3,906 just six months after joining the fundraising lottery when a canvasser called at her home.

She said: “I’ve never won anything in my life and I’m now 76 so it’s very welcome. I couldn’t believe it and it still hasn’t sunk in.

“I watch TV programmes about the air ambulance and I think they do a wonderful job. It’s worth signing up to their lottery because every week you have a chance of winning.”

Kent, Surrey & Sussex Air Ambulance’s Regular Lottery costs just £1 per week and there are 12 winners drawn each week with prizes ranging from £25 to £1,000.

For an extra £1 a week, players can join the Superdraw which has a maximum jackpot of £25,000 – a life-changing amount. To join the lottery go to www.kssairambulance.org.uk/Lottery/join_lottery or call 01622 833833.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment